- 2 containers of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of yellow corn
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- ½ cup of cooked cauliflower (al dente)
- ½ cup of chopped peach palm
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced chives
- 1 tablespoon of laminated almonds
- Salt to taste
- Beat the yogurt with the corn until they turn creamy. Sift and reserve.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and add the flour, curry and salt. Add the cauliflower and cook for 1 minute. Reserve.
- In another pan, melt the remaining butter and sauté the peach palm, adding the garlic and salt.
- Finally, heat the corn cream (never boil the yogurt, just heat quickly and under low heat), add the sautéed peach palm, the cauliflower, chives and almonds