Serves : 10 of 100 g
- 1L of milk (or 680mg of dehydrated milk)
- One vanilla bean
- 680g of granulated sugar
- 280g of heavy whipped cream
- 570g of glucose
- 40g of butter
- One tablespoon of salt
- 20g of brown sugar
- 20g of granulated sugar
- 40g cashew nuts (or peanut)
- 40g of wheat flour
- 1g of Salt flower
- 40g of unsalted butter
- ½ of a vanilla bean
- 20g of brown sugarcane candy
- 1L of plain yogurt (or consistent Greek yogurt)
- Isomalt caramel chips (optional)
- Cashew nuts to taste (or peanut)
- Boil the milk for 5 minutes and let it reduce by evaporation.
- Add the vanilla, the sugar and the whipped cream.
- Stir over medium heat, nonstop, until boiling. Add the glucose. When it reaches 110o (use thermometer), or boils, add the butter. Stir some more.
- Add the salt and remove from heat. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- For the crumble, mix all the ingredients and spread it on a silicone-baking pan. Bake in medium heat until it is golden brown.
- Pour it in glasses, alternating layers with caramel, yogurt and crumble.
- Decorate with caramel chips and nuts.
Take a look at our healthy recipes section to find delicious and nutritious dishes for all occasions.
The recipe is copyright © by Mauro Fisberg. Used with permission by Editora April SA. All rights reserved.