- 2 cups of boiled and drained edamame
- 3 tablespoon of water
- 2 cloves of garlic, in purée
- ⅓ cup (175g) of natural Greek yoghurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup of pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoon of sesame seeds (optional)
- In a food processor, puree all the ingredients (except the pomegranate and sesame seeds). With the motor running, slowly drizzle in 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil and mix until absorbed.
- Transfer into a bowl and stir in the pomegranate and sesame seeds.