“The Yogurt In Nutrition Initiative for Sustainable and Balanced Diets website for healthcare Professionals” is a service provided by the “Yogurt In Nutrition Initiative for Sustainable and Balanced Diets“.
The Yogurt in Nutrition Initiative for Sustainable and Balanced Diets is funded by the Danone Institute International and conducted in collaboration with the American Society for Nutrition. It is the go-to place for nutritionists, healthcare professionals, and the general public to find current evidence, lifestyle and nutritional information about the place of yogurt in sustainable healthy diets.
The mission of the initiative is:
- to uncover scientific data, stimulate new research and identify gaps in our understanding of the place of yogurt in sustainable healthy diets
- and disseminate broadly this information to professionals and general public
To answer this mission, “The Yogurt In Nutrition Initiative for Balanced and Sustainable Diets” website will:
- disseminate evidence-based information about yogurt and sustainable diets to support in healthcare professionals’ daily practice with current evidence, lifestyles and nutritional information about the place of yogurt in sustainable healthy and balanced diets.
- a medium to share news, innovation and up-to-date information with healthcare professionals on about the place of yogurt in sustainable healthy balanced diets (curation of scientific publications, reviews on various topics)
- an independent, open and participatory tool for healthcare professionals interested to know more about sustainable dietary solutions to have a positive impact on the planet.
“The Yogurt In Nutrition Initiative website” offers a selection of current topics organized around cross-cutting themes of sustainable diets, healthy & balanced diet, nutritional information on lactose digestion, metabolic diseases, weight management, nutrient density, bone health, sociology, specific populations, nutrition economics, trends and discoveries. Each topic is enriched by a selection of articles from scientific literature, traditional media, and social media.
The publications, articles and various media are selected for publication by specialists of the scientific community checking their conformity with the regulation and the code of medical deontology.
“The Yogurt In Nutrition Initiative website” is available at https://www.yogurtinnutrition.com
The website is designed for the latest versions of Web Browsers. If you are experiencing any navigational issues, please visit the website of your navigator to check if it is the latest version.
In case you want to contact the editor, please send a mail to: email@example.com
Last update of “About us”: June 29, 2020