In a recent publication, a group of scientists has explored reviewed the benefits of yogurt and probiotic fermented milk for chidren
One of them is Dr Michele Sculati(PhD), a physician and a clinical nutrition specialist. Following his teams’ scientific review, Dr Michele Sculati agreed to answer a few interesting questions on:
Yogurt and probiotic fermented milk for children
- Nutritional benefits of yogurt.
- Yogurt’s contribution to maintaining calcium rates and the overall quality of diets among children.
- Yogurt’s role regarding lactose digestion, metabolic profiles and gut microbiota.
- Probiotics effects on common childhood infections
- Potential protective effects against allergies
Take the time to watch it this interesting exchange :
For more details and publications :
- Probiotic yogurts may be designed to target choldrens specific health issues
- How to support healthy gut in children? (infographic)
- Review supports health benefits of yogurt for tots and toddlers