Save the date for our new event: a live expert panel on sustainable diets on December 10th, 2020.
This open Q&A session with experts on sustainable diets will take place online via Zoom on
Thursday, December 10th, at
- 9 AM CDT (Mexico City)
- 10 AM EST (New York City)
- 3 PM BST (UK)
- 4 PM CET (France, Spain, Belgium)
and will be dedicated to the growing-in-popularity topic of sustainable diets.
Three worldwide guests who will co-host the event:
- Pieter van’t Veer (the Netherlands), Professor in Nutrition, Public Health and Sustainability at Wageningen University, will shortly present his latest research on diet optimization through modeling. Then, he will answer questions from the public.
- Sharon Donovan (US), Chair of the Yogurt In Nutrition Initiative, who has published over 100 peer-reviewed publications, review articles and conference proceedings and is the recipient of several awards in recognition of her research, will open the event.
- Azmina Govindji (UK), an expert nutritionist and dietitian with over 20 years’ experience, who has won several professional awards and appeared regularly on television, will animate the debate.
Registration and questions
The registration is free of charge:
We invite you to share your questions with the experts, before the event, through this form:
Before the live event, should you wish to explore the topic further, we invite you to view a longer video encapsulating our latest Symposium on the sustainable diets topic.