On June 2nd, 2020, the Yogurt in Nutrition Initiative gathered scientists worldwide through an online event to focus on ”eating to protect our health and our planet”. The conferences are now available online.
Organized during the ASN Nutrition Live 2020, the YINI Summit “Eating to protect our health and our planet” is now available in replay.
You can access to each video on the ASN Nutrition Live website :
- Introduction, by Shanon Donovan, PhD, RD (USA)
- Creating a sustainable food future: a menu of solutions to feed nearly 10 billion people by 2050, by Janet Ranganathan (USA)
- Healthy and sustainable diets: What do we learn from modeling studies? , by Pieter van’t Veer, PhD (the Netherlands)
- How to achieve sustainable healthy eating in practice?, by Jess Haines, PhD, MHSc, RD (Canada)
- Panel discussion, animated by Sharon Donovan, PhD, RD (USA) and Olivier Goulet MD (France)