Ingredients (serves 4)
• ½ cup (loosely packed) fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems attached
• ½ cup plain yogurt
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
• Juice of ½ small lime, plus (optional) lime wedges for serving
• 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, patted dry and sliced into cutlets
• Olive oil spray (optional)
Marinate the chicken
In a food processor, combine the cilantro, yogurt, oil, coriander, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper and puree until smooth, stopping the machine a few times to scrape down the sides. Place the chicken in a gallon-size zip-top bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken, squeeze out any excess air, and seal the bag. Refrig¬erate flat for 6 hours (a bit longer is fine), flipping and massaging the bag a few times if you think of it. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.
Grill the chicken
Preheat the grill for medium-high direct heat (400 to 450°F). Scrape the grates clean. Transfer the cutlets to a baking sheet, letting the marinade drip away. (Discard the marinade, but do not pat the cutlets dry.) Coat both sides of the cutlets with olive oil spray, if desired. Grill, turning once, until deeply marked and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes total.
Let the chicken rest for 5 to 10 min. Slice into strips and serve with lime wedges, if desired.