- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 pieces cinnamon swirl bread
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit (any combination)
1. For the French toast, beat together the eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Lightly coat a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and preheat over medium heat. Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture to coat thoroughly. Place in the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
2. For the topping, combine the yogurt, orange juice, and maple syrup in a small bowl.
3. For each serving, cut the warm French toast on the diagonal. Arrange on a plate. Top with the fruit and drizzle with the yogurt topping.