In the place of all that mayonnaise, use 2% of Greek yogurt. You will not miss the mayonnaise! For the chutney, use the Dalmatian fig jam. The little seeds in it lend a delicious crunch to the salad, while the jam itself gives a sweetness that pairs magically with the rest of the ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, roasted or BBQ’d plain
- 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2T Dalmatian fig jam
- 2 green onions chopped
- Cube the chicken breasts into 1//2-3/4 inch pieces and place into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to coat the chicken
- Serve in a sandwich, on a salad, or on its own.