Selected for you this week: healthy yogurt & apricot flapjack bars, by DietitianUK. Every week, we bring you valuable quotes from around the web on yogurt.
- 100g dried apricots
- dash water
- 200g oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 50ml natural yogurt
Make your own yogurt & apricot flapjack bars
- Blend the apricots with the water in a food processor to a paste/puree.
- Mix with the oats, mashed banana and yogurt.
- Place into a lined, greased baking tray.
- Bake at Gas Mark 5 for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice whilst warm and store in an airtight tin will keep for 3 days.