Selected for you this week: a delight recipe for whole wheat yogurt waffles by The Lean Green Bean. Every week, we bring you valuable quotes from around the web on yogurt.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (dry)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder (dry)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or more if you’re like me!) (dry)
- 2 Tbsp sugar (dry)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (I use full fat but any kind should work, including flavored or Greek) (wet)
- 1 cup milk (wet)
- 2 eggs (wet)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (dry)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Heat waffle iron and grease well with oil or butter.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup batter onto waffle iron.
- Cook and repeat. You should be able to make 8 waffles.