According to your systematic review, what are the key findings on the benefits of yogurt consumption?
- There are things that yogurt might potentially do: make a person feel more full and thus eat less at the next meal
- Yogurt may also alter gut bacteria, which have a role in affecting weight.
How can yogurt contribute to the prevention of obesity and public health worldwide?
- If you’re doing one thing that’s healthy, that may help do other healthy things
- Yogurt is known as a health food: people who are care about their health usually eat yogurt. And so if you can be convinced to change your behavior and start eating a healthy food, that may be associated with healthier behaviors: eating more fruit and vegetables, having a walk…
- Yogurt is an easy, healthy thing to get people to do.
Have a look at the coverage of Prof. Richard Atkinson’s presentation at the FENS 2015 on the health benefits of yogurt consumption