Selected for you this week : a recipe of oatmeal strawberry muffins from Kim Miller and Shannon Dougherty, the Fit Mom Diet duo. A healthy and portable snack or breakfast-on-the-go, your entire family will love it! Every week, we bring you valuable quotes from around the web on yogurt.
- 1 ¼ cup almond meal/flour
- 1 ¼ cup oats
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 oz strawberry Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup stevia or honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tins with paper cups or use non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine all wet ingredients except strawberries.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the strawberries with a spatula.
- Scoop batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Eat as a snack and enjoy with nut butter.
- Makes 12 Muffins.