PhD Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brasil
Born in Santos, São Paulo, Brazil, August 17th, 1953, married, one child. Pediatrician and nutrologist.
- Graduated in Medicine (Federal University of Sao Paulo, 1976)
- Pediatric Residence (Federal University of Sao Paulo, 1978)
- Nutrition Specialization-World Hunger Program, United Nations University (1980) – current status Alumni
- PhD in Pediatric Nutrition (Federal University of Sao Paulo , 1987)
- Fellow Kellog’s Fellowship in Human Development (Partners of the Americas 1992-1994) – current status Alumni
- Associate Professor and Clinical Coordinator of the Adolescent Service, Pediatrics
Department, Federal University of São Paulo-UNIFESP- BRAZIL
- Scientific Coordinator of the ILSI-Brasil Task Force: Healthy Life Styles
- Past General Secretary and ex-president, Latin American Society for Pediatric Research-SLAIP
- Member of the Steering Committee of the Post Graduation in Pediatrics and Pediatrics applied Sciences, Federal University of Sao Paulo
- Director of Nutrociencia Assessoria em Nutrologia (Nutrology Advisory Center)
- Advisor of the Nutrition Department of Brazilian Pediatric Society and Sao PauloPediatric Society
- More than 80 papers published in indexed magazines
- More than 400 papers presented in national and international congresses.
- More than 250 conferences in national events.
- More than 100 conferences and presentations in International events.
- More than 40 events organized in Pediatric and Nutrition, in Brazil
- 40 papers published as Tutor ( MsC and PhD students papers )
- 52 chapters in books as invited writer
- 6 books published
- H factor 16