We invite you to assist to our coming new online event, organized during the coming “Nutrition 2020 Live Online”; a rich, interactive experience that you can join from anywhere in the World.
Eating to protect our health and our planet
Chaired by : Sharon Donovan and Olivier Goulet
- Creating a sustainable food future: a menu of solutions to feed nearly 10 billion people by 2050 – Janet Ranganathan
- Healthy and sustainable diets: What do we learn from modeling studies?– Pieter van’t Veer
- How to achieve sustainable healthy eating in practice?– Jess Haines
How to attend this live event?
The access is free, on registration only.
We invite you to subscribe the whole conference for free on meeting.nutrition.org
Attend our symposium on June 2nd, 2020
- 8:30- 10:00 am (EDT-New York City)
- 7:30- 9:00 am (CDT- Mexico City)
- 1:30- 3:00 pm (BST- UK)
- 2:30- 4:00 pm (CET-France, Spain, Belgium)