Ingredients (8 serves) :
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup pineapple, cut in chunks
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, diced mango
- 2 cups berries (any kind)
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lime juice, honey and lime zest until well-blended.
- Refrigerate (covered) until ready to serve.
- Toss dressing with fruit in large serving bowl. Enjoy!
Calories per serving: 150
Calorie equivalent: 2 fruits