Smoothies are one of my very favorite quick and easy breakfasts to make during the workweek (or heck, even on the weekends!). With their portable nature and ability to pack a nutritional punch, what’s not to love?
- 3/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Process until completely smooth.